Bassett Physical Therapy is a subsidiary of O&W Enterprises, Inc. At O&W, we strongly encourage a teamwork approach to health care. Our company educates, reinforces, rewards, and recognizes teamwork in the performance of all employees. Our employees take the job of delivering therapy services seriously. Being a therapist owned and operated company, our owners know what it takes to do the job right the first time. Our employees are rewarded for their skill and professionalism—making O&W their long term home. We set ourselves apart by rolling out the red carpet for every patient, every day. O&W Enterprises not only offers an enriching and engaging work experience, we also offer a comprehensive benefit package that is sure to be one of the best in the industry. We invite you to browse our openings and apply online today!
General Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-on Bonuses Available *
- Direct Deposit of Wages
- 401k Retirement Plan *
- Relocation Assistance Available *
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance provided by Major Carriers *
- Term Life Insurance (100% company paid) *
- Optional Accident and Cancer Insurance *
- Optional Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Paid Holiday's and Vacation Time *
- Certification and Continuing Education Credits Available *
- Employee Referral Program *
- Mentorship Program for New Graduates is Available and encouraged at all facilities
- Flexibility and Cross Training Opportunities to Learn Multiple Service Areas
* for qualified full time employees
Current Job Opportunities Available
Bassett Physical Therapy/BPT Kidz is seeking a dedicated, passionate speech language pathologist to join our growing team. New graduates are welcome! BPT provides clinic-based pediatric and adult physical, occupational and speech therapy. We are a therapist owned company focused on providing quality and dynamic therapy services in a nurturing and collaborative environment. Our philosophy, we want to share with our new speech language pathologist, is that all children and adults, regardless of ability, have an innate desire to engage and communicate and it is the job of the speech language pathologist and team to facilitate that desire. If you, as a speech language pathologist, have the desire to challenge yourself and help adults and families with children of special needs, then join our team. We are building our adult speech therapy offerings and look forward to partnering with a passionate therapist to establish the best in class program in the area. We are also open to the opportunity for an SLP to work in both the pediatric and adult population as our clinics are side by side. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package and very flexible schedules to accommodate a great work/life balance.
General benefits include:
Full medical insurance
- New graduates welcome!
- Possesses a degree from a masters or higher program in speech language pathology approved by the Virginia Board of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology.
- Is licensed to practice as a speech language pathologist within the State of Virginia (we can supervise you for your C's).
- Community/home health experience is preferred, but not required.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Screening including a negative TB skin test and/or CXR and other tests as required by Bassett Physical Therapy.
- Maintains current CPR certification.